Here is a size conversion table to help you in your choice. We recommend that you take your measurements into account to avoid any margin of error when making your selection. These figures are given to give you an idea, this list is not exhaustive.
Jacket & Vest, Tops, Baselayer
We mentioned actual size of clothes on each product page. Please refer each product description.
|Nikka Zubon Size||Waist (cm)||US/UK (inches)||FR|
- Waist sizes are displayed in cm. It represents the actual size of the trousers.
- Our products have an extension margin of plus or minus 2 cm compared to the displayed size.
- To make sure that you have the right figure, we recommend that you take the measurement on a pair of trousers that you already have in your wardrobe.
- Have trousers you use commonly.
- Measure one side waist length in centimeters.
- Multiply this number by 2.
For example : A person wearing Medium size would be like one side trousers measure 40 cm, then double this number and you will have a 80 cm waist size.
We offer a tape measure to help you in your approach. To receive it, please subscribe to our newsletter and send us a request directly through our contact form.